Emergency Medicine Manual, 6th edition puts a remarkable amount of clinically focused information at your fingertips. Newly updated for PDA, the manual delivers patient presentations, diagnoses, treatment strategies, indications for hospital admission, and appropriate follow-up--all organized for rapid reference.
Find answers quickly when you are faced with a difficult diagnosis or need the latest treatment recommendations. Access differential diagnosis tables, step-by-step treatment guidelines, and new pharmacologic considerations with just a few clicks. More than 80 expert authors address the full range of problems seen in emergency departments.
Key features of the manual include:
- Step-by-step treatment guidelines
- Pharmacologic considerations with specific updated drug dosages
- 123 tables--easily seen with Unbound's unique table viewer
- Bioterrorism and weapons of mass destruction, infectious diseases, and more
- Endorsed by the American College of Emergency Physicians